Sunday 16 June 2013

Melba at Langham for Breakfast - Melbourne - 1 Southgate Avenue, Southbank

We decided to be like the tourists of Melbourne to have the breakfast buffet at The Langham.

To be honest, it was struggle city for me to get out of bed at 7am on a Sunday morning. I thought how can I do this and how can I stuff my face so early in the morning.

But I did it not bad.

There were the usuals - cereals, bacon, baked beans, omelettes made to order plus a chocolate fountain, a good selection of juices and some hot cakes.

Overall a good buffet.

7/10

The fella was a tad disappointed thinking it deserved another half a point for the chocolate fountain (which he didn't try by the way).  In fact he would've given it 8 out of 10, "but that is me" he said "I am finding it hard to impress you".

What to do - for me an 8 needs fresh juice and tomatoes in season, god I am a food snob.

But I was impressed with spending a beautiful fresh morning overlooking the Yarra and having the rest of the hours in the day awake like normal people do.

Adles Melba on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment