Sunday 11 September 2011

I love food

Hi Everyone

You know what, I love food!

I think about it all the time. I love to cook for friends and family and enjoy walking the supermarket aisles and markets.  Most satisfying to me is the joy of people sitting around my dinner table and saying that was a great dish, or better still, looking forward to the madness of the kitchen and eating first course at 10pm.

I live in Melbourne, seriously the best city in the world for eating and believe me I do get around.

I read a lot of food critiques but the emotion about and feeling of the restaurant, including how it is shared with others in the room, is often absent.

My friends and family often ask me for food recommendations so I thought I would start a blog - because I want others to feel as passionate as I do about the experience.

So I thought I would start a blog about my time at different restaurants - the full experience - yes it will be about the food, but also the people all around.

Be warned: I will tell you which meal to choose. I eat very fast because for me everything tastes better that way - I am known as sharkey. I will not dissect the food nor tell you all the techniques of cooking and exactly how all the ingredients are composed, but I will tell you if it is damned good or bad.

I do also travel a lot so I will throw in some travel experiences along the way.

I will also share my own personal cooking experiences and recipes.

I encourage you all to share, agree or disagree.

Adios Amigos
Adles

No comments:

Post a Comment